Monday, March 25, 2013

What an Honor! I've been Liebstered!


http://eatnapplay.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/liebstergreen.png

Miss K and I on a little food run with the family.
Hello! Sorry to have fallen of the grid, so to speak. I've been nursing some pretty harsh morning sickness. But, I am back and trying my best to stay on top of things.

Luckily I got some awesome news on my first day back in the saddle. My wonderful friend, fellow mommy, and blogger EATNAPPLAY nominated me for the wonderful Liebster award! So Thank You Thank You Thank You! I am very honored.

Now some of you may ask, what is the Liebster award? Well this is the best way I can explain how the nomination works...

This is a fun award given to bloggers by bloggers.
It's used to help build the community and let's other bloggers get to know each other. This is also a fantastic way for readers to get to know more about you and if your interested in doing this, here are the rules...

1. Copy and paste the award on your blog. Also don't forget to thank the person(s) who nominated you and attach a link back to their blog.

2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself, and create 11 questions for your nominees. Yes you will nominate others as well!

3. Nominate 11 (or as many as you know) with 200 or less followers who you also feel deserve to be acknowledged. Leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen of course...

11 Questions from My Presenter:

1. What is your favorite hobby?
As much as I like to mess with crafts, I love photography. I also love to take video and share with others. Life is so dull if you can't share it.

2. Where would you like to live and why?
I would love to live in Colorado, Washington, or Alaska. Being a California girl all my life it's hard not to want to live somewhere with a little more space and experience more of nature, not that the beach isn't great here in So Cal.

3. What is your favorite childhood memory?
 My Dad was a mover and truck driver for 35 years. When summertime rolled around, he would bring me on the road and we would go to these amazing homes, mini-adventures, and different eateries; mostly along the West Coast. Plus, what kid doesn't love riding in a semi-truck?!

4. If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it?
Buy a farm, live off the land, and keep my neighbors within driving distance. Just kidding, actually my husband and I have always wanted to open a food truck.

5. How many siblings do you have?
I have only one brother and I'm proud to say he's gay. Love ya bro!

6. What is your favorite food?
Sushi!

7. What is your favorite holiday?
I love Halloween and Christmas, it's the time our family goes a little overboard.

8. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
People who complain about everything!

9. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I'd love to see Ireland. It just look amazing!

10. What inspired you to start blogging?
Other SAHM bloggers, and of course some push from friends. It's been something I was terrified to get into but now I'm really happy to be trying it.

11. Where do you see yourself in ten years?
To be honest I'm pretty happy now, but I wouldn't mind the husband being retired from the military...hint hint...

11 Random Facts

1. I procrastinate like it's cool.

2. I may or may not steal my brothers makeup. He's been in cosmetics for a while and I love stealing his samples muahahaha...

3. Foodie vacations are my favorite vacations.

4. I will wear the same jeans at least 3 times before they hit the laundry pile.

5. I have a very dry sense of humor and can be pretty sarcastic. Sometimes people love it, sometimes they don't.

6. I never had a manicure or pedicure until I was 21.

7. I went to college to become an animator.

8. I was once almost arrested because I got my friend drunk and he dismantled a toilet at some guy's apartment. We didn't even know the guy.

9. I am addicted to watching The Walking Dead.

10. When I'm really stressed out, I bake. Then my husband eats it and tells me afterwards to stop baking because he's getting fat :).

11. I've taken my 4 year old zip lining with me. Yea, my kid is pretty awesome.



11 Questions for My Nominees

1. What's your favorite place to eat?

2. If you could pick, what would be your dream job?

3. Who or what inspired you to get into blogging?

4. How would you describe your perfect day?

5. Who is your biggest inspiration?

6. If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it?

7. What's the craziest thing you've ever done?

8. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

9. What was your favorite thing as a kid?

10. What's your biggest pet peeve?

11. How has blogging changed your life?

So now for my nominees...

Nominees:

1. The Barefoot Seamstress

2. Sailors Love Floral

3. Okay, Allison 

4. The Livingston's House Full of Boys

2 comments:

I'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions. Don't be shy...