Sunday, January 6, 2013

New Look!

So what do you know, after hours of research to figure out these blog layouts and html lingo I finally found one. I've been a little dissatisfied with my old layout and template design so hopefully this one shows off a little more of the personality.

However, this may not be my only change. As I setup more for my upcoming online shoppe I've found my name is somewhat popular if not already being used on this site. So...I have a new name that I will be transferring over to in the next few days...hopefully.

Thanks again to everyone who is being so supportive of this craziness that I'm getting myself into, especially thank you to my very patient husband. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions. Don't be shy...