Thursday, January 17, 2013

Showing Some Love : InsideOut Girl

Hey Guys and Gals! So I've been meaning to do this for some time and I couldn't think of a better time than today.

Now coming from Los Angeles I've been lucky to experience and see some really amazing things. Meet some awesome people as well. And yes,  I'm sure that goes for anyone talking about their hometown. However, mine is pretty cool.

 Even as a kid art was a major inspiration for how I lived my life and the things I did. But I also had many friends who were also inspired that perused it even further. One such artist I've known for practically my whole life and is the one I'm hoping to share with you today. I'm really hoping you'll check out her works for yourself.

It is my honor to introduce you to Carrie Rose or better known as  InsideoutGirl (www.insideoutgirl.com).

Her artwork is amazing and original. If you love sugar skulls or skeleton inspired art, she is the one to go to.

 She also does commission pieces upon request or you can buy pieces she has posted on her page.

You can also check her out on Facebook @ Insideoutgirl.com.

So if your looking for that next fun original piece, check her out! I promise you that she'll have something  that you'll love or will be able to create something amazing.

So until next time guys...

Lisa





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions. Don't be shy...