Thursday, May 23, 2013

!!!Great Things Are Coming!!!

 


 I was trying to keep this in for so long but I'm so excited to announce that there are big changes coming! Recently I got together with Lauren from The Perfect Pair Designs and she is working on my new blog. I've seen the mock up and it looks awesome! So not sure when but soon, you'll be seeing me under a new layout and NAME!

Why the change though, you ask. Well...

It really has to do with all the up and coming events in my life, it was time to take it in a whole new direction. I have a new baby Boy on the way, I have a my oldest starting school, and we are going to be living as a divided family for a while since Dad is being sent overseas.

So be on the lookout and I hope you guys will continue to join me on this blogging journey. Muah!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions. Don't be shy...